Question from SOFA line 12: List any payments or transfers of property made by the debtor or a person acting on behalf of the debtor within 10 years before the filing of this case to a self-settled trust or similar device, excluding transfers already listed on this statement.

Where to enter this in NextChapter: Personal Property > Miscellaneous Property > Property Transferred

A property transfer that should be listed on line 12 of the Statement of Financial Affairs can be added as Property: Transferred under the Miscellaneous section. The Transfer Type must be marked as Within 10 Years for the information to be listed on line 12 of the SOFA. 

Did this answer your question?