Question from SOFA Line 11: List any payments of money or other transfers of property made by the debtor or person acting on behalf of the debtor within 1 year before the filing of this case to another person or entity

Where to enter this in NextChapter: Miscellaneous > Attorney/Bankruptcy Fees > New Fee

Attorney's fees or fees for credit counseling can be add in NextChapter in the Miscellaneous section under Attorney/Bankruptcy Fees. Click + New Fee, enter the fee information and then click Save.

Did this answer your question?