MyChapter Debtor Portal is an online questionnaire for your clients. The portal allows your clients to enter all of the information themselves, saving you hours of time per case. The questionnaire is clean, simple and easy to use.
Once the information is submitted by your client, you can review and make updates before importing the data directly to the case in NextChapter.
- Unlimited Access: With the purchase of the MyChapter Package, you and your clients have unlimited access to the debtor portal.
- Mobile Friendly: Your clients can access and enter their information on a phone, tablet or any device, at any time.
- Customize: You can add a custom welcome message and make it your own by adding your firm’s logo and contact information and you can select which sections you would like your client’s to complete along with custom section instructions.
- Document Collection: Your client can easily upload any documents necessary to prepare their case.
- Quick Edits: You can easily change all text from all upper case to normal case with the click of a button. Additional review and edit features coming soon.
Coming Soon in Version 3:
This is only the beginning for MyChapter Debtor Portal. With your annual subscription to this package, you will receive automatic updates on all of the new features coming out and it will be included at no additional cost. Some of the features coming soon include:
- Simple spell check button and other review functions
- Spanish option
- Progress bar
- Business Case import options
- Quick Means Test Calculator
We have surveyed the attorneys using NextChapter and found that the most time-consuming part of the bankruptcy process is collecting the information and documents from the debtors. MyChapter Debtor Portal solves this problem for attorneys by allowing the client to access the portal, enter information, upload documents and more.
What do the clients enter?
MyChapter is an online questionnaire written in conversational tone to make the bankruptcy process easier for your clients. They enter the following information:
- Contact Information
- Real Property
- Personal Property
- Vehicles and Leases
- Personal Items
- Bank Account Information
- Clients can also attach documents to be uploaded for the attorney (word, pdf, xls)
View additional information on MyChapter HERE!