Question from SOFA line 16: Within 1 year before you filed for bankruptcy, did you or anyone else acting on your behalf pay or transfer any property to anyone you consulted about seeking bankruptcy or preparing a bankruptcy petition?

Where to enter this in NextChapter: Miscellaneous > Attorney / Credit Counseling Fees > New Fee

Attorney's fees or fees for credit counseling can be add in NextChapter in the Miscellaneous section under Attorney / Credit Counseling Fees. Click + New Fee, enter the fee information and then click Save. 

Did this answer your question?